: 19900Group Name
: Santa Fe - BarkGroup Style
: Pastoral Charm®
With a warm rustic flavor and a comfortable design, the "Santa Fe" highleg recliners offers great mission style to beautifully accent the look and feel of any living room decor. The rich faux leather upholstery features a comfortable seating cushion and a plush bustle back design accented with decorative stitching all of which is perfectly complemented by the mission styled showood bathed in a rich finish. With the durability of the reclining mechanism helping to cradle you in comfort, this highleg recliner flawlessly fits into the beauty of any home environment. Add a rustic flair to the atmosphere of any living area with the mission design of a "Santa Fe" highleg recliner.
- Frame constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate the home and transportation environments to insure durability
- Corners are glued, blocked and stapled
- Stripes and patterns are match cut
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards
- Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- The reclining mechanisms are mounted to metal chassis that are bolted to the arms for increased durability.
- Press-back self-reclining motion
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyurethane upholstery
- Exposed frame with faux wood finish
- Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.