If you agree it's time to put the high design in recline, prepare to be impressed with this power reclining living room set in chocolate brown. Equipped with everything from a power adjustable headrest and USB charging ports, to stainless steel cup holders and chic padded armrests, it's the clear winner for contemporary style and comfort. Ultra-cool vertical channel stitching, jumbo contrast stitching and a pad-on-pad arm design put this power reclining set in a class by itself.
- Includes power reclining sofa, power reclining loveseat with console and power recliner
- Sofa and loveseat with dual-sided reclin
- One-touch power control with Easy View™ power adjustable headrest and USB plug-in
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- 42" high back
- Sofa with drop-down table with 2 cup holders and a magazine holder
- Stainless steel cup holder on each armrest
- Loveseat with storage console with 2 hidden stainless steel cup holders and built-in wood-tone tabletop
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester/polyurethane (faux leather) upholstery
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Power cord included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Recliner
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.